The customer is the ultimate user of VTAI services and products. Customers have every right to comment on the quality of our service and product. As a result, customers are our best quality surveyor and improviser.
Introducing VTAI’s Gold Service Standard (GSS) where you can access the highest level of service excellence. Our commitment to GSS drives VTAI’s company strategy at every level. During each step of the project, we encourage customer feedback. This valuable source of ideas and insight gives rise to the improvement of our overall brand and customer experience. Subsequently, VTAI is able to continually innovate and improve our service offering.
VTAI’s GSS Care extends beyond project delivery. VTAI invests a substantial amount of resources and human capital in the area of after-sales service. To ensure peace of mind and the continued optimization of our clientele’s workplace or home, we have dedicated Maintenance Service Centers (MSC). Located in Beijing, Shenyang, Zhengzhou, Xi’an, Wuhan, Chongqing and Shanghai, the MSC are equipped with professional tradespeople who are tasked to follow-up closely with any customer feedback and are on call for emergency repairs.
> Gold Standard Service
i. Each MSC has the following professionals:
- Service Centre Manager (1): Responsible for coordinating all tasks.
- Electrical Engineers (2): Responsible for air conditioning, water and all electrical works.
- Carpenters (1): Responsible for furniture, walls and ceiling areas.
- Painters (2): Maintenances of various paint finishes.
- Emergency Handyman (1): Responding to emergencies arising from each project.
ii. Maintenance Schedule:
- 3 Maintenance Inspections per month
- Maintenance Response time is 48 hours
- Emergency Repair Response time is 2 hours